|Organizer of 7 Day Qi Gong Initiation Course - Elevated Techniques for Wellness in Toronto|
Join us for this wonderful opportunity to study under Master Lin Kai Ting, an authentic Traditional Qi Gong Master!
About Master Lin Kai Ting
* Originally from China, he started studying Qi gong at an early age, with a background in various practices of Chinese Martial Arts
* Trained in all 5 Qi Gong traditional styles
* Specialist in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Tui Na– Chinese massage therapy
* For over 25 years he has been teaching elevated techniques for health, mind power and wisdom
* Founder of QiLinGong, he created a school that has over 50 trainers training practitioners throughout Romania
* More than 300 Qigong courses and retreats in Europe and North America
* Over 20,000 QiLinGong practitioner world wide
About this Event
September 23 - September 27: 7pm-10pm
September 28 - September 29: 1pm-6pm
WHAT IS QI GONG?
Qi Gong translated as “Mastery of Energy”; is an ancient knowledge of cultivating the body´s internal energy
Discovered over 7000 years ago
Includes harmonious physical movements, static and dynamic meditation, variety of breathing techniques, mind activities that enhance the flow of Qi (energy) within the body.
A lifestyle practice that can change your life and help you learn to live healthily in harmony and with purpose.
Awaken the power within, harmonizing body, mind and spirit.
Increase physical and will power, strengthening the internal Qi (energy)
Developing concentration and focus
Training the intuition
Releasing and managing stress
Learning how to overcome difficult situations
Stimulate immunity, regulating metabolism and balancing body weight
T Day Qi Gong Initiation Course - Elevated Techniques for Wellness at WOODBINE B BALLROOM - Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Northeast/Markham
7095 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, ON L3R 1A3
Comfortable / Loose clothing and sports shoes – NO HEELS
http://www.qilingong.com/ro/en/01/index.php for more info about the Master and his courses
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for Rules of Conduct and Agreement form to OFFICIALLY reserve your spot!
see more at :
Bianca J. 9/20/2019