|Quantum per see !|
- I 've heard about it...
- Good for you!
- Why we hear more only about “Quantum Physics"?
- What do you mean?
- Well, Quantum means quantifying an assemblage, yes?
- Like one of the very small increments or parcels into... - Which many forms of energy are subdivided, yeah, yeah!
- So, you do know...!
- Of, course, it happened to me and it happens to all of us...
- A molecule of rhodopsin in the human eye can cause a response
to a single quantum of light.
- Wow! It shows you had special training!
- What special training?
- The kind that allows you to assess things more accurately. - You mean analysis, or, what?
- That’s too, but more importantly, unique experiences!
- Probably...the question is which comes first?
- I'd say... experience first and then its impact!
- Yeah, but then it might be too late!
- Not necessarily so!
- How do you figure?
- Each one of us has a different DNA, right?
- Hence, the variables' assemblage may change the Quantum.
- Could be, but it'll still be too late!
Dialogues – Volume I
Editing: Ileana Matac Arco
©by Ray Arco 12/16/2017