|ROEL Security- the company wants to join to its team an Architectural Technologist (NOC 2251) to guarantee the harmonious integration of the equipment with the architectural design of the buildings. |
ROEL Security has been in business since 2006. It is a forward thinking company specialised in the supply, installation and service of security systems, automation products and digital signage.
ROEL’s highly experienced technicians install Access Control Systems, CCTV systems and set up automation systems in commercial and residential buildings. In order to continue the development of our services, the company wants to join to its team an Architectural Technologist (NOC 2251) to guarantee the harmonious integration of the equipment with the architectural design of the buildings.
• Co-ordinate, supervise and inspect retrofit projects;
• Analyze space requirements, site
• requirements in order to optimize the installation of our devices;
• Rate necessary equipment based on blueprint data (automatic door hardware and hydraulic closers);
• When required, prepare manual and Computer Assisted Design (CAD) drawings for permit applications and installers;
• Prepare the specifications, cost estimates and listings of quantities of material from conceptual drawings and instructions; • Construct architectural and display models, and 3-D virtual models of architectural designs; • Prepare contract and bidding documents; Employment requirements:
• Completion of a three years college or/and university program in architectural technology.
• Knowledge of CAD.
• Knowledge of Crestron Automation systems, CDVI access control, Z-wave standard.
• Preferably familiar with CCTV administration console software ( Everview and Hykvision). • Six months – one-year work experience.
• Organised person, respecting delays, good communicator, flexible person, team player.
• English – fluent (comprehension, oral expression, writing), French an asset.
• Good health condition, able to stand up long hours and assume physical work. Employment conditions:
• Full time, permanent position.
• Wage : 25.57$/hour and 40h/week, vacation 10 working days/year or 4% of salary;
• Location: Toronto office and project sites (Toronto area). We promote an equality policy of employment and encourage women, senior workers, members of visible minorities, and aboriginal people to apply.
Contact information: please send cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org