- No, not now, is not right! Let's feed back!
- Back! Where?
- Come on, be serious!
- I am! Where we live is boring… I need a change to feel alive!
- So, you think you are dead…
- Of course not! Who wants to know?
- Aha! I woke you up!
- Not really, it is part of the human condition.
- What, feeling dead? You're not even a genuine zombie!
- Of course, NOT! I'm not that nutty!
- Then, what? Why do you need another Universe?
- It's a form of speech… another environment will do!
- Like which? Where to?
- Like out of this crowded neighborhood…
- The city?
- Right! The pavement jungle, you know…
- Go on…
- So, more greenery, fresh air, the sound of birds, not cars…
- Especially the ambulances… it drives me nuts!
- Greenery? That would be nice to smell the pines in the morning…
- In the mountains, like in Europe or Asia, canoeing the big rivers…
- The seas and oceans, the smell of the salty water…
- Or, other exotic plants…
- And those nymphs…
-We went though all this just for admitting you're lonely?
- What's wrong with that? You're my friend, aren't you?!
- Then, let's go for a Thai or Chinese massage…
- Bingo! That's it!
Editing: Ileana Matac Arco
sept 2015 / Holywood
by Ray Arco 9/22/2015